Skip to content
- Make sure you only use websites that your parents have approved.
- If you come across something that makes you uncomfortable, stop what you’re doing and tell your parents.
- Don’t ever give out any personal information about yourself (name, address, age) without a parent’s permission.
- Never agree to “meet” someone from online — people on the Internet might be lying about who they are.
- Do not send or post any pictures of yourself. Remember, anything you send or post can be seen by anyone.
- Don’t give out your passwords or download anything without a parent’s permission.