- Thanksgiving can be a great time to spend with friends and family! Keep the holiday fun and follow these safety tips!
- Remember to stay at least 3 feet away from the stove, and make sure there is always in adult in the kitchen with you.
- Stay away from hot foods and liquids so you don’t get burned. If you have a question or want something, ask an adult!
- Be careful when walking so you don’t trip over cords in the kitchen or other items left on the floors.
- Keep all silverware at the table and ask an adult for help with knives, they are not toys!
Hope you have a safe and happy holiday! GOBBLE-GOBBLE!