Skip to content
- Wear your seat belt every time, no matter how short the trip is.
- Keep your arms and head inside of the car and don’t throw anything out of the window.
- If you have to walk around a car, cross at the front and several feet past the front bumper so the driver can see you.
- Even if it’s not hot outside, the inside of a car can get really hot. It’s important not to play in the car or get in the trunk.
- If you ever get trapped in the trunk, look for the glowing release handle and pull it to get out.